Friday, April 8, 2011

We are going...

No matter if the government shuts down or not we are going to Bethesda - they will see us. That is a load off my mind! Now we can get on with the dance and find a clinical trial that is appropriate!

Brain MRI today, results due Monday at our visit with our oncologist - the NCI required one because there are some trials you can't be on if you have a brain tumor. We didn't really want to do this - would rather have waited until something presented itself symptomatically. So we do have stress over the weekend until we hear. And we want to hear from our oncologist rather than the NCI people.

At least by Monday afternoon we'll know, and will be ready to fly back Wednesday with all the scan CDs and reports in hand from head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment