Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Duties, New Blog Title

I guess it was not enough to be a cancer cabana boy. I thought that was a pretty worthy challenge. It was a knee buckler at times, but the work was steady and the client great, even though the pay was lousy.

But sure enough, just like back in the days at Microsoft, when you get good at something, they pile more work on you. Now I have the added responsibility of taking care of a stroke victim. Same client, same lousy pay, same steady work. Just a lot more of it. I am on another steep learning curve - the brain is a marvelous contraption and in an abstract way I am fascinated by the changes which have occurred within Meagan and how she will adapt. Hopefully the rehabilitation people will help her make great strides quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment