Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tentative Plan

We are thinking a celebration of Meagan's life around December 3rd. That will give us some time to grieve, to sleep, and to plan. Clearly a lot of sparkles have to be involved in any celebration. The boys and I will be talking about this today and it's important that they are a part of the entire process. But I don't think I am overstepping my bounds by giving everyone a heads-up as we have discussed this a bit. We are also planning on getting out of Dodge directly afterward for a week for a private R&R vacation. It has been a long haul for us, and we are all pretty burned out.

I'll use this blog to close out this final chapter, now that I am an unemployed cabana boy. So stay tuned for announcements and info. Again, my thanks to all for your support.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. As a stage IV Melanoma patient, you have given incredible insight into the job that is harder than being the patient, the caretaker. Your words have had a tremendous impact on my view of my disease and the task that my wife faces taking care of me.

    Through your words, you have painted an wonderful image of your wife, one that I will always remember. You were blessed with a wonderful women!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete